Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My First Post

I learned alot about bloging. Although this is not my first blog, this is my first bloging from this website.Bloging is basicaly telling the world whats hapeening in your life. Or you can tell them what you are doing at the current time. you can also post pictures of yourself and/or of other people in your photo gallery. there are alot of bloging sites such as Twitter, Facebook, instagram, and so on. Some bloging site only let you use so many characters before you run out of space to blog in one post. Example: Twitter only let you use 140 characters but facebook let you use more than that on your post. Some bloging site are only meant for pictures and comments like instagram and cinemagram. Instagram let you post pictures and captions up under the picture, it also let you edit your photos. Welp thats it. Thanks for reading my blog, Ms.Nguyen. I hope I get an A+ on this assignment.



No comments:

Post a Comment